Many apologies, I do not remember which leak this is that you refer to.

I know ecore_config lacks features etc and I will attend to it as soon
as my TODO list reaches ecore_config. Engage also needs my love, and it
does in the background, simply nothing committed yet.

Not sure that "asleep at the wheel" counts. If nothing else I think that
many folk agree that managing the E web site is now a lot easier, and
XSM does take a lot of my time - if someone wants to help do let me
know!

Andy

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 04:11:01PM -0500, Michael Jennings wrote:
> On Tuesday, 29 November 2005, at 22:05:42 (+0100),
> Morten Nilsen wrote:
>
> > I never heard anything about the ecore_config patch I sent in..
> > noone even told me it sucked :)
>
> Indeed!  If you want to talk about showstoppers and maintainers who
> are asleep at the wheel, let's talk about HandyAndE and the memory
> leak he refuses to address that has been keeping Tilman from moving to
> ecore_config for the past who-knows-how-long!  >:-P
>
> Michael
>
> --
Michael Jennings (a.k.a. Moany argument maker)  http://www.kainx.org/  <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>