And herein lies our circular problem:

1) Get started writing an app using the EFL
2) We are completely rewriting the interfaces that app developers will use
3) Developers investigate what can be done to help and get stuck
4) ... wait a while then return to 1 ...

I am putting together trivial examples of apps using efl_ namespace and it
is very difficult to actually build anything complete.
If that list is truly the "MVP of EFL Interfaces" then we're realistically
asking folk to not bother writing apps on EFL for another 9 months.
Given how much work has gone into this I don't believe that is where we are.

A quick browse of that list shows, for example, at least 3 MVVM tickets
that I thought we agreed were not part of the first interfaces release - so
it can't be the slimmest possible list.
Also many of the tasks have patches that are almost complete but not
rounded off - to me this indicates that we are not sure what to focus on to
maximise our efforts and so those who contribute lose interest and never
finish off the good work that would otherwise be giving us a significant
help...

Andrew