Hi,

With some of the examples in our new documentation there is a lot of
content and there was a request to generate a table of contents.
This feature has been turned off on our wiki and I wondered how people
would feel about us turning this back on. With the current styling it looks
like this screenshot:
https://www.enlightenment.org/ss/e-5a00adba813593.05237914.jpg

Frustratingly it's a global config, though it can be turned off on a
per-page basis. We can tweak what is included (again globally) but I
thought I would get a feeling for whether anyone felt strongly about this

Thanks,
Andy
--
http://andywilliams.me