Hi,

Unfortunately I am not following what you mean by these artefacts, can you
please provide screenshots? With regards to the transparent overlay I did
see that in a browser, I reset the cache and it went away.

There is a graphical glitch whereby it /looks/ like the code div goes under
the ToC but it actually doesn't, that is just the background colour - no
content.

I will see if we can provide a way to dismiss it if you don't like the
feature.

Andy

http://andywilliams.me
http://ajwillia.ms