We have developers leaving or severely cutting back their work, and this
includes developers who carry a large work load.  Now we see Stefan has
lost faith and interest in QA/CI and is going to step back from that... I
think at some point we need to agree to stop arguing the merits of getting
better structure and better organization and agree that SOMETHING needs to
be done and start putting together a plan.  So I think indefini put
together a phab ticket https://phab.enlightenment.org/T6740 we should
really work there to put together a plan to help.