Update: this is the query which should now be used for finding high
priority tickets, as it excludes tickets which are not slated for review in
1.21:
https://phab.enlightenment.org/maniphest/query/hpAKElh.jGsu/#R

If any tickets on this list do not seem to be within the scope of a release
which should happen within the next month then the 1.21 milestone tag
should be removed.