See the weekly phab report mails which lists ticket/patch counts for high
priority items.

A number of the highest priority tickets will be resolved over the next 24h
as patches continue to land from the review queue. If people continue to
work on the high priority tickets which are tagged with the 1.21 milestone
then it should be possible for Stefan to begin executing an alpha release
very soon after he returns next week.