Hi all,

I think writing unit tests would be good for someone like me whose new to the code base if it helps to catch issues. My question though is do we have a tags on phab where senior devs post tickets for tests that someone like me can grab and start working on?

On 2018-06-28 04:36, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
On Wed, 27 Jun 2018 13:14:39 -0400 Mike Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com> said:

I don't think we need to do testing in EFL, we do have unit test coverage for these functions and they pass. Given that this has never occurred in any other circumstance (and we have testing), this should be considered an
application bug only; I've already filed a ticket for it.

Well first reproducing it (in a test environment) and grabbing a backtrace to unlink() functions called with gdb so we know the code path that caused it. I to am doubtful it's EFL itself just deciding to delete. It's probably something triggered by the app, but could it be a change in response from EFL that then triggers code logic to do this? We won't know until we find the root trigger
(the above bt) and then figure out the logic that caused it to run. :)