Can someone start tagging bugs that need unit tests or is that already done?

On 2018-06-28 11:28, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2018 05:25:42 +0000 jaquil...@eagleeyet.net said:

Hi all,

I think writing unit tests would be good for someone like me whose new
to the code base if it helps to catch issues. My question though is do
we have a tags on phab where senior devs post tickets for tests that
someone like me can grab and start working on?

you are absolutely right. it would be very helpful. turning a bug into a unit test would be a great way of tackling little bite-sized bits of work that still
are kind of a time-sink.