Hello.

On 23.07.2018 11:11, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
> On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:42:43 +0200 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
> said:
>
>> Hello.
>>
>> On 23.07.2018 06:59, jaquil...@eagleeyet.net wrote:
>>> Hi Guys,
>>>
>>> I am willing to work on getting a CI setup on a mac machine going.
>>>
>>> I am willing to sponsor a server. I happened to find the following
>>>
>>> https://www.hostmyapple.com/macdedicated.html
>>>
>>> What do you guys think?
>>
>> You know that we already have CI testing on OSX via TravisCI?
>>
>> What would this do better than the current CI setup we have?
>>
>> https://travis-ci.org/Enlightenment/efl (look at the build job with an
>> apple as logo)
>
> run apps and debug them interactively? you'd need vnc or some remote
> display/access setup ...but that. :) it'd require people to not fight over the
> same display... i.e. one person at a time... :)

If we have one osx system for CI builds and another one for debugging
problems on OSX I easily see how they could be very different in terms
of OSX versions, libraries, homebrew installs, etc.

Anyway, I do not want to shoot this down. As long as someone else will
take care of it and handles things I just take it as a gift horse. :-)

regards
Stefan Schmidt