Leave setup and administration to me.

Is this a green light on this?

On 2018-07-24 07:28, Stefan Schmidt wrote:
Hello.

On 23.07.2018 11:11, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:
On Mon, 23 Jul 2018 09:42:43 +0200 Stefan Schmidt <ste...@datenfreihafen.org>
said:

Hello.

On 23.07.2018 06:59, jaquil...@eagleeyet.net wrote:
Hi Guys,

I am willing to work on getting a CI setup on a mac machine going.

I am willing to sponsor a server. I happened to find the following

https://www.hostmyapple.com/macdedicated.html

What do you guys think?

You know that we already have CI testing on OSX via TravisCI?

What would this do better than the current CI setup we have?

https://travis-ci.org/Enlightenment/efl (look at the build job with an
apple as logo)

run apps and debug them interactively? you'd need vnc or some remote
display/access setup ...but that. :) it'd require people to not fight over the
same display... i.e. one person at a time... :)

If we have one osx system for CI builds and another one for debugging
problems on OSX I easily see how they could be very different in terms
of OSX versions, libraries, homebrew installs, etc.

Anyway, I do not want to shoot this down. As long as someone else will
take care of it and handles things I just take it as a gift horse. :-)

regards
Stefan Schmidt