Xavi,

I will check out those resources. Thank you.

As for code, I sadly can't do very much: I'm very experienced with
HTML/CSS, and have some understanding of XML and JSON. Once I have some
defined tasks, however, I can learn what needs to be learned. I'm coming
mostly from a editorial background, but I'm ready to put in work to learn
the nuances of technical writing.

Best,
Matt