Hi,

Since you explicitly asked for my opinion... I know git, but I have never
used Gitlab (or Github) to submit patches for review, and I only learned
Phab when I got here. Therefore I have too little background to be of any
help, I think

However, if somebody could explain what would change regarding the current
process (Instead of "arc diff" what would I need to do? Would "Tasks"
become "Issues"?) I would appreciate it.

Once thing that jumped at me is that we would miss all the comments on the
patch reviews? Don't we have an awful lot of information there?
Also, playing with the prototype at
https://gitlab-prototype.s-opensource.org/, I do not se the hierarchical
dependency of tasks. Would it be gone?

Xavi