> > This is something I do not agree with. I have been kicking into pants
> > for problems with the infra for _years_ when doing Jenkins. It has
> > changed nothing and I moved over to cloud services to get the control
> > and flexibility I needed.
>
> This is a result of policy from Beber of giving pretty minimal VM's with
> limited ram/disk with gentoo. We have the resources - they are just not being
> assigned and being able to provision your own is far too complex with what we
> have. If all you had to do was run some libvirt cmds to spin up a new VM of
> whatever size/config you wanted , I think you'd be fine.

Well, e5 clearly has not enough memory and CPU to support all the build
ran by Jenkins, this is why we had to split the building instances from
the hosting instances. Even still, current ressources are too limited.
You will not be able to have more than 10 instances running at the same
time.

Again, I'm 100% for someone else to take over and do it's own mistakes.

--
Bertrand