On Tue Nov 13 03:24:47 2018, ras...@rasterman.com wrote:

> did you get the key from beber? if not - attached gpg encrypted (with
> key you
> gave for travis). did you try re-seat the sata cables? any luck?

Thank you for sending me the credentials, but they don't seem to be working
for me. Could you try logging in with them and let me know if it works at:
http://enlightenment5.osuosl.oob

Yes, I reseated the SATA cables in October. I mentioned that over in
the disk-related ticket (#30287 e5 disk failure). I will quote my message
below:

On Thu Oct 18 16:19:52 2018, whitehet wrote:
> Alrighty, I opened up the box and reseated both ends of the SATA
> cables.
> The machine is back in the rack (but powered down). Hopefully that
> helped.
>
> If it did not, I suggest maybe we try:
> * Trying bay 0:7 (we tried 0:6 earlier, it would be surprising if both
> 0:2 and
> 0:6 were bunk, but still)
> * Replacing bay 0:2's SATA cable?
>
> If you'd like I can also add the first new disk to 0:6 or 0:7 (so both
> of the
> new disks will be in the machine).

I was waiting to hear back if reseating the SATA cables changed anything,
so please let me know when you get the chance to look into it.

(Ideally please respond in the thread for #30287 so the discussion
isn't split between two threads. I can bump it again if it got lost in the
inbox.)

--
Travis Whitehead
Student Systems Engineer