With the gstreamer plugins, emotion object can play visualizations like
goom if the visualisation plugins is installed on your system (with
gstreamer-plugins-good I think). If you hide the evas object containing
video, I don't think that emotion take more ressources. I use it for
enna and it works verry well. With gstreamer plugin you can handle cdda
too if you give the right filename : cdda://1 for the first song of
audio cd.

regards,
Nicolas

Le dimanche 24 septembre 2006 à 11:16 +0200, Andreas Volz a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I search a solution to play music files with the EFL. There's Emotion
> to play videos, but without an example how to play a music file. Is
> Emotion the correct library for this? And is there a small example how
> to play music files?
>
> With music files I mean MP3, OGG, WAV and perhaps WMA.
>
> regards
> Andreas

D�couvrez un nouveau moyen de poser toutes vos questions quelque soit le sujet
!
Yahoo! Questions/R�ponses pour partager vos connaissances, vos opinions et vos
exp�riences.
http://fr.answers.yahoo.com