On Sun, 12 Nov 2006 14:06:49 +0100 Wiesiek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:

> 2006/11/10, The Rasterman Carsten Haitzler <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:>> On Wed,
> 8 Nov 2006 14:38:38 +0100 Wiesiek <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> babbled:>> > Why not to
> use the ttf-dejavu fonts in default e17 theme ?> > Like the others do:
> Debian, Ubuntu.> > You can get more default languages(mine to).> because we
> have been using vera for a long time - and we already support> fontsets and
> fontconfig so you can use "sans" if you want etc. :)
>
> I know, I can change it in many ways(theme, "fonts setings", patch ...).I see
> there is no my locale for now. You are working on it :)) !!! Wow -  Ok- I am
> waiting. My and my users problem is the default fonts e16 and e17.I upgrade
> e17 every day and `rm -r ~/.e` to be with You. Then i have nofonts
> [ąćęłńóśźż].I use my(Your) theme with ttf-dejavu for now. I wonder if there
> is any plan to change it - something like change fontsaccordingly to locale
> or at least ttf-dejavu ???

there are no plans to change the default font. you can change the font later if
you want. we need to address font config with non western european/american
locales "out of the box" but it is possible to change the font config. your
suggestion does not solve chinese, japanese, or korean for example (nor hindi,
thai etc. etc.) so it's far from a good solution. a proper solution solves all
of these properly.

> Tomcat but need to do more? Need to support web services, security?Get stuff
> done quickly with pre-integrated technology to make your job easierDownload
> IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
> Geronimohttp://sel.as-us.falkag.net/sel?cmd=lnk&kid=120709&bid=263057&dat=121642_______________________________________________enlightenment-devel
> mailing
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/enlightenment-devel

裸好多
Tokyo, Japan (東京 日本)