Hi Gustavo

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 07:53:58PM -0300, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
wrote:
> Ok, reading evas docs it's really the expected behavior, at least it's
> documented:
>
>  * EVAS_CALLBACK_MOUSE_OUT: event_info = pointer to
>  Evas_Event_Mouse_Out * * ... Note that no out events will be *
>  reported if the mouse pointer is implicitly grabbed to an object (the
>  * mouse buttons are down at all and any were pressed on that object).
>  An * out event will be reported as soon as the mouse is no longer
>  grabbed (no * mouse buttons are depressed). Out events will be
>  reported once all buttons * are released, if the mouse has left the
>  object.
>

> So, how to solve it without brake every existent thing that depends on
> this?

As you can see from this post I had a similar problem some months ago:

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.enlightenment.devel/12444/match=

I was also creating a virtual keyboard for a touchscreen and it was also
highly inspirred by the iPhone keyboard.

I think the current behaviour are good for some parts like sliders, but
for other pars like push buttons I would like to be able to get an out
event as soon at the mouse leaves the part (clicked or not).  Maybe we
could add an ungrab or regrab function?

Regards
Lars Munch