Andre,

This is very cool.

Ill need more time to look into it and read the comments.  Do you think this
should be integrated into ETK? I thought it might be better to support input
methods directly in the ecore_x layer as I have done with XIM.  This has been
required as XIM ties in closely with the X event loop.

Maybe this is not required if we go directly to SCIM / UIM.

-Stafford