On Nov 15, 2007 7:56 PM, Stafford Horne <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:06:27 -0300
> "Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> > Yes, building XIM on top of this Ecore_IM would be a better option.
> > shorne, could you have a look?
>
> Yeah,
>
> Ill take a look.  I probably wont have much time between now and the first
> week of december, but Ill try.
Great. I just uploaded the Etk patch integrating Ecore_IM into
Etk_Entry. You can check it and the updated Ecore_IM from my git tree
on staff.get-e.org.

Raster, if you could take a look at Ecore_IM it would be great. I
would like to integrate it on Ecore asap, as we need it for canola,
and don't want to be shipping a patched ecore :)

Note: There was some modifications on the Ecore_IM patch but i used
the same commit to make it easy to integrate it with ecore in the
future if needed. So if you were using the old patch please check it
out again :)

BR

--
Andre Moreira Magalhaes (andrunko)