"[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> - Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:29:44 GMT

>       Michel BRIAND wrote:

>> I'm skilled in
>> -3D scene graph and rendering with OpenGL
>>
>> I like very much the E config scheme that Raster ask me to
>> look into recently...
>
>       Raster asked you to look into E config.. as opposed to maybe
>getting the evas gl engine working better? (need render-to-texture
>support, bugs in this and that, better implementations of some things,
>maybe using meshes for bordered scaling,...) Maybe some gl work on the
>compositing manager.. Or other potential new projects/ideas that could
>add 3D stuff to E?
>       Maybe you could tell him you're busy or something..  :)

Hello,

yes I'm busy :).

On the 3D topic, I've read in this list that many people want to keep
away from 3D rendering. I've no problem with that.

But improving the 2D rendering with some tricks using GL is the sort of
things I'd like to contribute to ;o))).

Anyway, maybe there is also good stuff to do in E config part ?

I don't know.

Regards,
Michel