Michael wrote:

> > It does sound a bit hypocritical. I would disagree with both
> > you and Simon on this.
>
> But my only point was that he was being hypocritical, so you can't
> agree with me and then disagree with me.  That makes *you*
> hypocritical.  :)

        Well, not quite. You did in fact make the point that you
agreed with Simon that there shouldn't be several toolkits --
or at least that's what I took you mean. Here's the original
whole of it:

> > There is no good reason to have three different toolkits in
> > the same project,
> >
> Of course, this is what a lot of other people said about Etk back
> before it got thrown in CVS.  So now you sound hypocritical.

        I took your "Of course,..." to mean that you agreed with
Simon that there were no good reasons for having....
        Where I disagreed with both you and Simon was that aspect,
not your subsequent statement that he sounded hypocritical.

        So, either I misread your intended meaning, or you've
misread mine. You decide. :)

   jose.