On Sat, 2 Aug 2008 00:18:23 -0500 "Nathan Ingersoll" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
babbled:

i agree here. i like our fairly flat (and lax) access structure. if we trust
you to go writing bits of e.org's website - we trust you to write code - if
that is your skill, or to just know to keep your hands off what you aren't good
at. people make mistakes and if someone who was given access in order to do www
goes and starts screwing with code so it breaks - a few reprimands on the
mailing lists should cure that really fast, and if it doesn't - access to cvs
can be removed (and will be) as if we can't trust them - why keep access to www?

i like our own and flat trust structure. it's simple. it works as we are not a
massive organisation. it allows or fluid movement and help wherever it is
needed quickly. it shows we have faith in our fellow humans :)