On Tue, Oct 7, 2008 at 2:57 AM, Enlightenment SVN
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Log:
>  Some work on interaction settings:
>  - group on a thumbscroll framelist;
>  - threshhold ?\226?\134?\146 threshold;
>  - add check changed.

that's awesome, I see people liked the "check_changed", we should add
this to other dialogs as well.

something else I'd like to see is to move, where possible, layouts to
edje with swallow parts, that way we can have special layouts in
embedded systems like illume. Side effect is to simplify code a lot.
What do you think?

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems