First, try to send plain text mails, doing html/rich text is hard to use.

On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 9:51 AM, dongmei zhou <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,
>       I just want to when  I clicked the swallowed  part  It can handle  the
> event  according  to the  special  icon  part.
>
>      a simple code :
>

>                        self.restaurant_icon=edje.Edje(self.ee.evas,
>
> file=self.edje_file,
>
> group="restaurant_menu")
>
> self.restaurant.part_swallow("contents",self.restaurant_icon)
>

> self.main_group.part_swallow("sub_menu_contents",self.restaurant)
>                        #self.main_group.member_add(self.restaurant) (this
> line  code not work well )

This is because it's wrong. When you swallow, edje automatically
member_add that object, if you member_add it to main_group it will be
reparented and screw.

>                        self.restaurant.signal_emit("transition,in",source)

what's this good for?

> self.main_group.part_object_get("sub_menu_contents").focus =True
>                        self.main_group.focus =False

again, mouse actions have nothing to do with focus. focus is just for
keyboard actions and you need to use
event_callback_add(EVAS_CALLBACK_KEY_DOWN, ...)

>   so  when I clicked  the  restaurant  icon ,  I  can get  the
> "sub_menu_contents"  clicked signal , then I can SIGNAL_EMIT   the  "xx
> restaurant icon  clicked  "  signal ,but   I don't   know   how  to
> recognize  which  icon  is  clicked  ,  I  want to  try  the  mouse_grab  :

without your edje it's hard to figure out what your doing wrong. Your
code is also not enough, since nowhere you connect signals, so maybe
you are connecting to the wrong object. Please post a working test
(.py + .edc) somewhere. I'm not asking you to publish your real code,
but a working example of the problem. write it as simple as possible,
use rectangles to avoid sending pictures.

>   self.restaurant.mouse_grab_set( )  but It can't work

it have nothing to do with that work.

It's hard to help without information, sorry.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems