On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 11:25 PM, dongmei zhou
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> hi,
>     I  post  the working example , when I clicked the "restaurant"  icon ,
> it will  entry   the   sub   menu   interface  , then  when  I  clicked
>   all  the  sub  menu  icon  ("today" , "history" , "future")  it  will  all
> receive  the  signal  in  "sub_menu_contents"  part,  so  I  can't  deal
> with  the  special sub menu  icon.      what  can  do  it ?

Hi,

Okay, I looked into it and you're not connecting to the correct edje
group, that's why you get just the events on the lower group, you just
connected to it.

add these and it should be fine (if not promote SWALLOWs to upper
parts of the stack (near end of the file):
        self.restaurant.signal_callback_add("mouse,clicked,*", "*",
self.on_mouse_clicked)
        self.restaurant_icon.signal_callback_add("mouse,clicked,*",
"*", self.on_mouse_clicked)

PS: I don't know if our real code looks like that, if it does, I urge
you to rethink and split it into smaller pieces, each one being a
component, they could be loaded in separated and behave in separate as
well, your approach will not scale to a real project.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems