hi,
    I  post  the working example , when I clicked the "restaurant"  icon ,
it will  entry   the   sub   menu   interface  , then  when  I  clicked
  all  the  sub  menu  icon  ("today" , "history" , "future")  it  will  all
receive  the  signal  in  "sub_menu_contents"  part,  so  I  can't  deal
with  the  special sub menu  icon.      what  can  do  it ?

  2008/10/28 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri <[EMAIL PROTECTED]