Hey,

I've attached a tarball containing the evas sink for gstreamer, a small test example and a small video (ogg/theora, 48 frames). You must have gstreamer and gstreamer-plugins-base dev packages to build everything

1) Create the directory ~/.gstreamer-0.10/plugins

2) make (to build the sink and the test, and install the plugin)

3) ./test (to run the test)

The plugin is not complete yet, but it's a good start. What is remaining, mainly, is to managed YUV files and maybe adding mor properties. I'll add it later.

Question: should this sink goes to emotion dir, or gstreamer repo ? That is, could it be used elsewhere (like in webkit-efl, for example) ?

Vincent

PS: thanks to Nicolas Aguirre for his help with cond/mutex. I'll never understand that stuff...