On Mon, Aug 23, 2010 at 5:52 PM, Michael Jennings <m...@kainx.org> wrote:
> On Monday, 23 August 2010, at 15:36:36 (-0300),
> Lucas De Marchi wrote:
>
>> Ahn... you are talking about the other changes. I can disable those
>> and apply for you if you want. But it's well
>> automated/understandable by SCRIPTS/coccinelle/spatchall.sh, if you
>> want to apply by yourself.
>
> I am very keen on learning coccinelle and think it's a pretty amazing
> tool, but I'm not able to take the time to install and learn it right
> now.
>
> If you wouldn't mind disabling the !! change and applying the others
> to the Eterm tree, that would be much appreciated!

I disabled all changes in assert and assert-like functions (not only
those involving "!!") and applied to eterm. See in
http://git.profusion.mobi/~lucas/eterm-badnull.patch  if this patch is
ok for you.

Since you have reverted the previous patch, applying to eterm was the
best approach to test the new script. After applying to eterm I'll
revert the previous one and apply this.

Lucas De Marchi