Hello,
  I have modified the contribute and support pages.  Please review and let me
know if I’m heading in the right direction or not.  Basically shifted things to
a single frame layout, removed some items others had proposed as wiki bound and
reworded some text here and there.  Also let me know if the knife went too deep
and I can add items/sections back in as needed/directed.  I could use some
direction on if I should also work some of the items in the wiki and migrate
the content there, etc.  If I should do that, please direct me on how to create
a wiki account (sorry, I’ve looked but haven’t found a “user registration” page
- could be I’m blind so please confirm if true :-) ).

Thanks,
Jess

Contribute page: http://e-www.thecharbneaus.com/p.php?p=contribute&l=en
Support page: http://e-www.thecharbneaus.com/p.php?p=support&l=en