On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 02:15:40 -0500 Jesse Charbneau <j...@thecharbneaus.com>
said:

i guess others have done more detailed reviews so there is little point doing
another - overall lit looks ok to me - just some of the gfx looks
rough/unfinished like a cropped block diagram and screenshot on the about page.
why has it been cropped and basically made uglier not just left as-is (or
redone to be flat if flat is what you want)