On Mon, 10 Jan 2011 21:39:32 +0900 ChunEon Park <chuneon.p...@samsung.com> said:

oh dear. bad me - i didnt notice the isse. you declared elm_transit_add as:

elm_transit_add() - not elm_transit_add(void). that means the compiler doesnt
find errors when passing parameters. a function declared with elm_transit_add()
in C means "this accepts 0 or MORE parameters - which are undefined". basically
it means it wont complain if you call it with no params, 1, 2, or N - it doesnt
care. thats really bad. thus the bug lipped through and your fix. first that
goes into svn.

you have some problems though with pause & resume. on run you never reset
delayed to 0. :) so if you want to run multiple times and have paused it at a
time in the past with an older run... it'll get things wrong. also you have
pause() and resume - why not have a pause_set(transit, EINA_TRUE/FALSE); and a
pause_get() so you can set and get the paused state. that'd be better. also i
see another if formatting thing:

+   if(transit->animator)

no space after if :) could you fix the above? :)