On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 4:37 PM, Tom Hacohen
<tom.haco...@partner.samsung.com> wrote:
> Godly, awesome :P
>
> +1 from me.
>
> Btw, the shortcuts currently there are:
> * Send to desktop.
> * Always on top.
> * Sticky.

Argh, these, together with "Kill", are not something we should have
such high priority.  I mean, how many times you turn your windows
stick? How about to kill it?
     Send to desktop may be reasonable, if there are multiple desktops
set (otherwise it wouldn't make sense)... Always on top is still "too
much" IMO.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems