On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 6:27 PM, Vincent Torri <vto...@univ-evry.fr> wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> ProFUSION is proud to be back to work on EFL, thanks Samsung ;-)
>>
>> Our current work is to improve documentation of core EFL so we can
>> match competitors like Android and iPhone, it should not just improve
>> parts of API, but lots of examples, diagrams and things that lead
>> third party application developers to use our libraries properly.
>>
>> Rasterman requested us to cover few goals:
>>  - examples should be external files that can be compiled and
>> checked, avoiding bogus examples ;-)
>>  - all doc should be in doxygen
>
> may i add that all the new exported functions must have @since 1.1 ?

We'll not create/export new functions. But if that happens, then yes
we can add these.

>>  - example files should be installable
>>  - all examples/docs in the package itself (see below for some
>> shortcomings)
>>  - big picture should be provided to introduce users to concepts and
>> ways of doing things, with diagrams and screenshots whenever possible.
>> Screenshots should be auto-generated to match theme changes with ease.
>
> discomfitor showed me that doc:
>
> http://pugixml.googlecode.com/svn/tags/latest/docs/manual.html
>
> I find the front page very good. Maybe you could look at it and use some
> ideas. What would be nice would be to have the same layout of the front page
> for all the EFL

Yes, later on Raster want us to have an aggregator for the
documentation. Something that links the various modules as it's done
in other platforms. You won't be isolated into evas while reading
about it.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems