On Mon, 6 Jun 2011, Steven Le Roux wrote:

Hi,

at the last EFL meeting in france with #e.fr , yoz suggested  few,
bloody simple example which could be run by simple copy/paste/compile

I think it's a good idea too because doxygen and API (documentation)
works great with devs, but it's maybe not sexy enough to convert a web
dev/sysadmin/whatever into a C developper...

in the eina doc, i added tutorials that could be copy/pasted. I even added how to compile them, iirc

Vincent

On Mon, Jun 6, 2011 at 8:49 PM, Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri