On Mon, 3 Oct 2011 10:45:01 -0700 Jim Kukunas <james.t.kuku...@linux.intel.com>
said:

found a rendering bug in your sse3 code. _op_blend_c_dpan_sse3 <- or more
specifically that its #defined to equate to _op_blend_c_dp_sse3(). rendering
bug can be seen in this app:

http://www.enlightenment.org/~raster/ello-0.1.0.0.tar.gz

notice the text has overflowed pixel values (green garbage where it should
be orange) if sse3 (or you re-enable the function i just disabled in svn in
op_blend_color_sse3.c). same with the orange rectangle - it goes green if that
sse3 routine is on.

so for now that code path is disabled, probably dropping speed somewhat.