On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 21:03:49 +0900 Jihoon Kim <jihoon48....@samsung.com> said:

also TranslateMessage needs to be called on KEYDOWNS... and KEYDOWN events
and ALL events after the keydown have to be queued and held UNTIL the WM_CHAR
that corresponds the KEYDOWN that is being held comes in
then the WM_CHAR is matched up to that keydown, the string for the key is put
into the event along with keyname and keysymbol and all events should be passed
on/flushed after it until there are none left OR the next "pending KEYDOWN being
held" are reached. this is necessary to keep order of events right like key
downs BEFORE key up's etc. also note that the strings in windows are UTF-16.
efl is expecting UTF-8. u need to eina_str_convert() it to UTF-8