Looks like I'm not gonna get lua textblock done in time.  It's a big
API, and therefore plenty to argue^H^H^H^H^H debate^H^H^H^H^H^H
flame^H^H^H^H^H decide.  We will need more time for that, so it wont
make it for this freeze.

I tried the new sound thingy, just compiling an old edje that had no
sound in it killed my pulse.  I can't work with that, so I'm not gonna
include lua API for sound for this release.  Someone else might.

Maybe I can get map done in time?