Hello.

On Tue, 2011-11-22 at 20:09, Lucas De Marchi wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 7:05 PM, Stefan Schmidt
> <ste...@datenfreihafen.org> wrote:
>
> > set for mixer and connman in detorious is the to small contrast
>
> Small contrast? Are we talking about the same icons? For me it looks
> almost like black in a light gray.

OK, forget it. I failed here. :)

Mixer was muted when looking at it and connman was not running. n this
case the icons are more or less greyed out. Makes sense. I just failed
to recognize this. See the attached image how it looked to me. Very
much missing contrast. Anyway, failed here. All good. :)

regards
Stefan Schmidt