On 15/12/11 16:34, Bluezery wrote:
> I reflected Daniel's comments.  I added setter/getter APIs for all
> gesture configuration. :D
> Please review again.

I have a couple of more suggestions:
1. I'm very very sorry, I just saw something I missed in Daniel's
comment, get/set APIs is actually not needed, sorry. :((( please remove.
The reason for that is that those are configurations you set on the
environment and should be of no concern to the programmer. I'm very
sorry, but these should be removed. You can leave them there if you
want, and I will gladly remove the to pay for my mistake.
2. No need for wd->zoom_finger_enable, just use the elm config values,
the only reasons the other values are there is that we thought people
may want to change them manually (but as said in #1, we don't want that
atm). This is a patent issue, it should not be manually overridden per
object, really no use for that.
3. There are still unrelated format changes (for example in
Elementary.h.in).
4. The error message should explain more about why it's disabled and
what to do to enable it (config).

Again, I'm very sorry. :(

> Configuration may be added later for rotation with finger and lines
> with fingers, etc.
> There exist a lot of damn patents :(

Yeah. :(

> Apple actually doesn't have a patent on "pinch-to-zoom but have limited. :p
> Please refers:
> http://www.engadget.com/2010/10/13/apple-awarded-limited-patent-on-pinch-to-zoom/
> Anyway, we should be able to configure gestures with fingers because
> we cannot recognize overall patents.

I actually remember this link, read it before, but I will read it again,
thanks.

--
Tom.