I think there is again a problem with e_randr since after r.68113. Beginning
with r. 68114 I am seeing the same problem that r.66638 I think fixed. I'm
including the original emails about this below. I noticed from trac that 68114
was a lot of work done to e_randr so I suspect this is the problem.

I have a Radeon 5770 card, and the earlier problem seemed to be with at least
ATI 5770/5750 series graphics cards. X starts and shows GKrellM is working, but
Enlightenment does not start properly.

What can I do to help? Thanks.

mike