On 04/13/12 20:26, Carsten Haitzler wrote:
> On Fri, 13 Apr 2012 08:30:54 +0900 Jérôme Pinot <ngc...@gmail.com> said:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > This patch bring the doxyfile of e_dbus up-to-date.
>
> slow friday morning is it then? :) gee! thats a lot... of... mini changes to
> the comments in a build config for doxygen! :) thanks! :) in svn!

Looking for the Doxyfile in the EFL, I saw a lot of differences between
libs. Some are using quite old config file (for doxygen 1.4 or 1.5, more
than 4 years old now), some kept the comments (eina, eet, ...), some
removed it (evas, ecore, ...).

First, all the config files should be bring up-to-date. It will remove
the warnings and make the doc output more consistent between the libs.
Moreover, if the EFL code is going to merge in one tree, it will be
easier with similar doxyfiles.

Then, the question of keeping/removing the comments. It's a question of
taste and does not matter much. I personnaly think that's better to keep
the comments, because it's what output "doxygen -u", when you update the
config file. So, it's easier to maintain in the long term. Drawback is
that it makes a big config file. Vim can fold all the comments with:

set fdm=expr
set fde=getline(v:lnum)=~'^\\s*#'?1:0

--
Jérôme Pinot