Hi,
I haven't been able to build e17 (/trunk/e/) for the last week on OSX. I get
the following build error:

$ make
…
Making all in modules
  CC     backlight/e_mod_main.lo
  CCLD   backlight/module.la
  "_e_action_add", referenced from:
      _e_modapi_init in e_mod_main.o
  "_e_action_del", referenced from:
      _e_modapi_shutdown in e_mod_main.o
  "_e_action_predef_name_del", referenced from:
      _e_modapi_shutdown in e_mod_main.o
  "_e_action_predef_name_set", referenced from:
      _e_modapi_init in e_mod_main.o
  "_e_backlight_level_get", referenced from:
…
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make[4]: *** [backlight/module.la] Error 1
make[3]: *** [all-recursive] Error 1

If I use --disable-backlight, I get similar errors on the next module.

If I use 'make -j 2' if fails on a different module because of the the make
processes skips ahead.

Using same configure flags as before for OSX:
./autogen.sh --disable-nls --disable-battery --disable-temperature
--disable-cpufreq --disable-mixer --disable-connman --disable-device-hal
--disable-mount-hal --enable-simple-x11

Just updated from SVN and same problem for the last week. All other libs build,
same environment.

- Dave