On Fri, Jan 11, 2013 at 4:43 PM, Nicolas Aguirre
<aguirre.nico...@gmail.com> wrote:

> modules/ecore_evas/engines/win32/modules_ecore_evas_engines_win32_module_la-ecore_evas_win32.lo
> In file included from
> modules/ecore_evas/engines/win32/ecore_evas_win32.c:19:0: error:
> unterminated #ifdef
> make[4]: ***
> [modules/ecore_evas/engines/win32/modules_ecore_evas_engines_win32_module_la-ecore_evas_win32.lo]
> Error 1

Flavio split ecore-evas engines out of ecore_evas itself, but seems he
couldn't test with win32. It should be a matter of basing the fixes on
other modules. Very likely these are just C errors that once fixed
will work.

> Anyway I'm away this week end, i will look into it next week.

It's better if you can engage for couple of days into that. It will
require lots of work and compilation rounds, not just the code
changed, but the build system as well. Maybe some modules will have to
be disabled, etc.

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems