Hi,

On e5 you (devs) will get access to some VMs using SSH on multiple
resources :

 - SVN (for the moment)
 - GIT
 - buildbots (linux, bsd, osx ...)
 - sandboxes to play with, build your own stuff
 - futur needs ...

At the moment we have different solution to let you access to all
theses VMs :

 - Using multiple TCP port, one for each VM.

 - Forcing client to use a special SSH client configuration option in
   ~/.ssh/config so you will be bumped by the main e5 router / load
         balancer to the right destination automatically.

         Host *.enlightenment.org
           ForwardAgent yes

I am more enthusiastic to use the second solution as it avoid to use
ugly URL and the second will need only one modification at the client
side.

Thanks for your reply and for what you see the more usable for every
day.

--
Beber