#define work ?

Even if you get a warning and a striked lock in your url bar, it's
working...

SSL certs in browser is just a trust network... and you can just buy this
trust with costly webtrust audit...

In case you missed it, China had eaten 18% of the internet trafic during
15minutes...  not an error... they are in the ROOT CA granted in browser
(CNN) so they basicaly did a giant MITM.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Tom Hacohen <tom.haco...@samsung.com> wrote:

> On 03/04/13 13:42, Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) wrote:

> eyes.
> >>
> >> Too lazy guys. And this not what I saw on other foss projets.
> Developers are
> >> not end users, not the same investment the both of them. Often, FOSS
> >> developers know about CAcert and trust it.
> >
> > this was "end users" trying to access blog stuff via https... :/
>
> 1. Everyone should use https all the time.
> 2. As Carsten has said, https doesn't really "work" for most people
> (because of CACert).
>
> We need to fix it. Either by getting free starttls certs for phab,
> build, www, and git, if possible, or figuring out another solution.
>
> --
> Tom.

Steven Le Roux
Jabber-ID : ste...@jabber.fr
0x39494CCB <ste...@le-roux.info>
2FF7 226B 552E 4709 03F0  6281 72D7 A010 3949 4CCB