On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 1:13 PM, Carsten Haitzler <ras...@rasterman.com>wrote:

> On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 15:45:51 +0100 Tom Hacohen <tom.haco...@samsung.com>
> said:
>
> > On 17/04/13 15:38, Cedric BAIL wrote:

> > > Yo,

> > > Like elementary_test it is supposed to be installed on the system, but
> > > why is he ending in the system bin path...
> > > --
> > > Cedric BAIL
> > >

> > I meant /usr/bin OK, so emotion_test in an executable, not a test suite.
> > I'm just asking because it's built conditionally according to
> > EFL_BUILD_TESTS, and it should probably just build anyway, right?
>
> emotion_test has always been built and installed in the past - like
> elementary_test.

i changed that on purpose. It sucks to have emotion_test in /usr/bin as
it's basically useless and also requires installing edj into /usr/share.

elementary_test is more up to debate as it's larger. But shouldn't be
installed in an ideal world as well

--
Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
http://profusion.mobi embedded systems