On Wed, 17 Apr 2013 23:34:12 -0300 Gustavo Sverzut Barbieri
<barbi...@profusion.mobi> said:

> Most distros just package what you install. This is a poor test :-/

how is it poor? it lets you see if video (and audio) playback work, with
multiple engines, have controls to play, pause etc. etc....

as for most distros - if they ship with emotion_test by default... what's wrong
with that? if they don't LIKE it they can split it out. we don't have to do it
for them. our installs should be full and useful. packagers can strip them down
or split them up if they choose.