On 21 May 2013 08:21, Michael Blumenkrantz
<michael.blumenkra...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Not to be confused with last year's Call For Beards, this is an open call
> for people to submit any outstanding bug reports for E18.
>
> Known issues:
>
> * Window shading doesn't "shade"
> * Keyboard movement of windows between desks/screens may be broken
> * Shaped windows
>

> Please note that any feature requests masquerading as bug reports will be
> completely ignored.

Moving gadgets on a shelf only works right and down on small size shelves.
32/40 pixel size were my tests  with screen resolution of 1680 x 1050.

With an "Above Everything" shelf, the shadow can (almost) entirely mask
input to min/max/close buttons of any window below.