On 05/21/2013 07:52 PM, Michael Blumenkrantz wrote:
> On Tue, 21 May 2013 19:45:36 +0200
> Massimo Maiurana <maiur...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The string in the subject is located in
>> src/modules/gadman/e_mod_gadman.c:124, but I'm not really sure what it
>> does and I need to know it to correctly translate it.
>> Has it something to do with gadget moving on the desktop?
>>
> this is the layer of gadgets which "hovers" over the desktop and must be
> toggled (using an action) to become visible.
>
> it's basically useless at the moment

I have tied this to a mouse edge binding (bit like in gnome shell) to
reveal an ibox, taskbar, pager, and a places module, and it works nicely
for me to keep my desktop uncluttered otherwise.

So if possible please keep the "toggle gadgets" feature. One thing would
be great here though: an option that enables mouse clicks to be passed
through to the desktop when the gadgets hover layer is active.

Cheers,   Nick